The Project Live Efficiency Apartments is a permanent, affordable and supportive housing development sponsored by Project Live. When completed at the end of this year, the Project Live Efficiency Apartments will provide twenty (20) permanent, affordable and supportive housing units for homeless individuals. Every unit will have it’s own kitchen and bathroom.
These are photos from the initial phase of demolition and construction. You can click on any photo to see it full size or click here to view all of the photos. To save a photo right click on the photo.
To view a slide show click here.
The members of the Development Team are:
Project Live, Newark, NJ
Robert Silverman, AIA
Law Office of Jeffrey R. Kuschner, Montclair, NJ
ANC Construction, Lyndhurst, NJ
Monarch Housing Associates, Cranford, NJ
Corporation for Supportive Housing Long Term Support Program
This photo gallery will be updated on a regular basis as the work progresses. To keep up to date on this project and others you can subscribe to a daily email digest of this Blog. To view options on subscribing click here.
Monarch Housing Associates
- CSH Social Innovation Fund RFP
- Homelessness Rising in Bergen County
- Mental Health and Housing Crisis Linked
- HUD Proposes Improvements to HOME Program
- Advocate For HUD Budget Today!
- President’s Proposes 17% McKinney Funding Increase
- Supportive housing ends elderly homelessness
- Housing First Model Decreases Alcohol Abuse
- Section 8 Reform and Homeless Definition Updates
- “Pay-for-Success” Bonds Gain Support