NJ Map Shows County by County Out of Reach Data
Clicking on your county will allow you to view very useful rental data. The text box provides an oveview. Scroll up or down to view this data. Click on the county for full details.
The research done by the NLIHC includes the amount of money a household must earn in order to afford a rental unit at the area’s Fair Market Rent (FMR), based on the generally accepted affordability standard of paying no more than 30% of income for housing costs. From these calculations the hourly wage a worker must earn to afford the FMR for a two-bedroom home is derived. This figure is the Housing Wage.
Monarch Housing Associates
- CSH Social Innovation Fund RFP
- Homelessness Rising in Bergen County
- Mental Health and Housing Crisis Linked
- HUD Proposes Improvements to HOME Program
- Advocate For HUD Budget Today!