Learn Strategies for Reunifying
and Connecting Homeless Youth
On Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. the National Alliance to End Homelessness (The Alliance) will host a webinar entitled, “Family Intervention: Building Relationships and Increasing Stability for Runaway and Homeless Youth.”
The webinar will discuss:
- The importance of family intervention,
- Practices used to reunify and connect homeless youth with their parents, and
- The Support to Reunite, Involve, and Value Each Other (STRIVE) model.
Presenters will include:
- The Alliance’s André Wade;
- Tania Pryce of Youth Services in Tulsa, OK; and
- Dr. Norweeta Milburn of the UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.
Click here to register for the webinar.