Enterprise Hosts June 25 Webinar Highlighting Technology
On Monday, June 25, 2012, at 2:00 p.m., Enterprise is hosting a webinar, “Using Technology to Connect to Health Services in Low Income Senior Housing.” The session will address such questions as:
- How can housing organizations use technology to monitor the health of senior residents? And
- How can mobile phones be used to provide culturally appropriate health management messages to seniors?
Participants in this session will learn about:
- Telehealth and remote sensor monitoring from Selfhelp Community Services (Queens, NY),
- A mobile phone based chronic disease self management program from LanguageMate, a technology provider; and
- How their organizations can start to think about using technology to help senior residents age in place.
Click here to register for the webinar.