Family Intervention Slides Available from the Alliance
As part of Family Reunification Month, the National Alliance to End Homelessness (the Alliance) hosted a webinar on family intervention that discussed the:
- Importance of family intervention and other practices used to reunify and connect homeless youth with their parents, and
- Support to Reunite, Involve, and Value Each Other (STRIVE) model.
The webinar featured:
- The Alliance’s Andre Wade,
- Tania Pryce of Youth Services of Tulsa, and
- Dr. Norweeta Milburn of UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.