Monarch Housing, NJ HMFA, and Foothold to Present
The National Human Services Data Consortium (NHSDC) will hold its Fall 2012 Conference in the Washington D.C. Metro Area from October 11-12, 2012. The conference will feature a workshop entitled, “HMIS Data: The Key to Unlocking Hearth Implementation, Katelyn Cunningham, Monarch Housing Associates.”
The New Jersey Housing Mortgage Finance Agency (HMFA) has contracted with Monarch Housing Associates for assistance in moving the HMIS system to the next level necessary for HEARTH implementation. The workshop will discuss the partnership along with the regional data analysis work that is planned.
Click here for information on last year’s regional reports.
- Katelyn Cunningham, Associate, Monarch Housing Associates
- Abram Hillson, Assistant Director, HMIS, Supportive Housing and Special Needs Division, NJ HMFA
- Paul Rossi, Director, Client Services Division, Foothold Technology
Benefits of attending the conference include opportunities to:
- Network and share ideas with other human service providers and human service management information system owners/implementers,
- Find out how other communities are using technology and data to improve service delivery to clients, and
- Leave with the know how to actually implement needed change.
The Conference registration is $375.00 and includes a variety of other sessions and materials, as well as continental breakfast and lunch both days. The preliminary agenda with detailed descriptions and a list of sessions will be released shortly.
Click here to register for the conference.
Click here to make your hotel reservation.
Click here to send an email requesting updated conference information and important NHSDC news.