11th Annual NJ Supportive Housing Conference
December 4, 2009 at Pines Manor
Our friends at the Corporation for Supportive Housing and The Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey will be Hosting the 11th Annual NJ Supportive Housing Conference on December 4, 2009 at Pines Manor in Edison, N. J.
This year’s Keynote Speaker is Mayor Cory A. Booker of Newark, NJ.
This all day conference offers workshops in the following tracks:
- Track I: Direct Services (S)
- Track II: Development (D)
- Track III: Policy & Advocacy (P)
- Track IV: Funding (F)
- Track V: Innovations (I)
To preview our brochure, click here.
Register now at our online Web site by clicking here.
Here are just a few of the conveniences this Web site offers:
- copy of the brochure
- information on the conference logisticsagenda details including workshop descriptions
- ability to register, print an invoice, and confirmation of registration
- set reminders and post the conference date to your calendar
- notify a friend of the conference