Saving Our Neighborhoods from Foreclosures
February 10th in Plainfield
This Friday, February 10, 2012, U.S. Senator Robert Menendez has rescheduled a field hearing a Senate Banking Committee Field Hearing, “Saving Our Neighborhoods from Foreclosures” at 11:00 a.m. at Black United Fund Health and Human Services, 403 W. 7th Street in Plainfield.
An updated list of witnesses is included below:
- The Honorable Sharon Robinson-Briggs, Mayor of Plainfield,
- The Honorable Assemblyman Jerry Green, Speaker Pro Tempore, New Jersey General Assembly
- Ms. Krishna Garlic, Chief Executive Officer, Brand New Day
- Mr. Wayne Meyer, President, New Jersey Community Capital
- Ms. Phyllis Salowe-Kaye, Executive Director, New Jersey Citizen Action and,
- Mr. Alan Mallach, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution and Board Member Emeritus, Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey
Additional witnesses may be announced
For more information, contact Senator Menendez’s office at (202) 224-4744 or (973) 645-3030.
To read our prior post on this topic click here.