Hearing Included Testimony from Key HUD Staff
The House Financial Services Subcommittee on Insurance, Housing and Community Opportunity held a hearing on February 28, 2012 on the President’s fiscal year (FY) 2013 Budget Proposal for HUD. Witnesses at the hearing included:
- Carole Galante, acting director of the Federal Housing Administration;
- Sandra Henriquez, assistant secretary of the Office of Public and Indian Housing at HUD;
- Mercedes Marquez, assistant secretary of HUD for community planning and development;
- Raphael Bostic, assistant secretary of HUD for policy development and research; and
- John Trasvina, assistant secretary of HUD for fair housing and equal opportunity.
For more information on the hearing, including witness testimony, please click here.