Emerging Strategies and National Experts Featured
- available data on youth homelessness,
- estimate the number of youth across a typology, and
- give a summary of promising strategies to more effectively end homelessness for unaccompanied youth.
The webinar will feature:
- Deborah Shore, Executive Director and Founder of Sasha Bruce Youthwork and chair of the National Network for Youth;
- Paul Toro, Wayne State University; and
- Samantha Batko and Andre Wade, Program and Policy Analysts at the Alliance.
This webinar will provide an opportunity for registrants to participate in a dialogue about a recently released brief on this framework.
Click here to register for the webinar.
The Alliance is leading a national effort to increase resources for homeless youth. Click here to read more about this initiative.