Strategy Framework and Targeting Subpopulations
There are approximately 550,000 unaccompanied homeless youth in the U.S. annually who may be in need of assistance to exit homelessness. At its annual national conference in July 2012, the National Alliance to End Homelessness (the Alliance) highlighted this very vulnerable population with a series of workshops.
“Introduction to Ending Youth Homelessness” provided:
- An overview of the Alliance’s framework for ending youth homelessness and
- Overviews of the primary strategies targeted to each subpopulation of youth.
Workshop speakers included:
- Samantha Batko, National Alliance to End Homelessness, Washington, DC (Moderator/ Speaker),
- Matthew Morton, Administration for Children & Families, Washington, DC, and
- Deborah Shore, Sasha Bruce Network, Washington, DC.
Click here to download workshop PowerPoint presentations.