Alliance Announces February 2013 Conference and Topics
The National Alliance to End Homelessness (the Alliance) has announced that the website and online registration for the 2013 National Conference on Ending Family and Youth Homelessness are now open.
The conference will be held at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel in Seattle, WA, from Thursday, February 21, 2013 to Friday, February 22, 2013.
The conference will cover topics such as:
- Developing a coordinated assessment process,
- Retooling transitional housing,
- Rapid re-housing strategies,
- Family intervention,
- Strategies to end youth homelessness, and
- Federal policy goals for the new Congress.
Click here to register for the conference.