May 9-10th Event Focuses on
Healthcare Needs of the Homeless
The 2013 National Health Care for the Homeless (NHCHC) Northeast Regional Training will be held at the Hyatt Morristown, 3 Speedwell Avenue, Morristown, NJ.
NHCHC provides training and technical assistance (TA) to Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) Grantees and other organizations through a Cooperative Agreement with the Health Resources and Services Administration.
The Council serves over 200 HCH projects nationwide that provide integrated health care services to over one million people who are experiencing homelessness, and the Council promotes the HCH Approach to health care delivery in all of its resources and the provision of assistance to HCH grantees.
The registration fee is $45.
Among the workshops are:
- The Role of Health Centers in Meeting Disaster-Related Needs of People Experiencing Homelessness
- Building a Comprehensive Model of Care for LGBT Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Spare Some Social Change? Integrating Service and Advocacy to Prevent and End Homelessness
- The Nuts and Bolts of Health Reform
- Building Relationship by Meeting People in Their Space
Click here to view the full agenda.
Click here for a description of the workshops.
Click here to register.