100 Work Together to Change the System
On Friday May 17, 2013, one hundred leaders from 18 of NJ’s 21 counties spent the day at Bristol Meyers Squibb in Plainsboro at the Changing the System to End Family Homelessness Conference.
The event was co-sponsored by the Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness (Mercer Alliance) and Monarch Housing Associates (Monarch). The NJ Housing Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA), Investors Bank and TD Bank underwrote the event. The participants left the event ready to end family homelessness in their communities.
These are links to the PowerPoint s and handouts from the conference. All are provided in PDF format.
- Opening PowerPoint on Ending Family Homelessness
- Panel2: Rapid Re-housing Presentation
- Panel 2: Implementing Meaningful System Change
- Panel2: Rapid Re-Housing Basics
- Panel 3: Overview of HEARTH Performance Measures
- Panel 3: System Change: Using Data to Develop
These are the handouts:
- Conference Program
- Conference Bios
- Rate Request Letter
- Panel 1: Rapid Re-housing Handouts
- Panel 2: Rapid Re-housing Handouts
- Panel 2: HEARTH Update
- Panel 4: Community Conversations
During the event reference was made to a video produced by the Gates Foundation that had inspired many to commit to ending family homelessness. We are re-sharing that video.