2013 National Conference
on Ending Homelessness
The National Alliance to End Homelessness (Alliance) has posted presentation materials from the 2013 National Conference on Ending Homelessness workshops on the Alliance website.
The materials cover a wide range of issues from the conference, including:
- services for domestic violence survivors,
- ending youth homelessness,
- health care reform,
- new homelessness research,
- retooling transitional housing programs,
- family interventions for homeless youth, and
- much more.
The Alliance will continue to add workshop presentation materials to the website as they become available.
If you are a conference presenter who would like materials for your workshop added to the website, please email Alliance Communications Associate Emanuel Cavallaro.