25 Projects Funded in 8 Counties
NJHMFA released the LIHTC allocations on August 1st for the counties hardest hit by Sandy.
A total $27.3 million was allocated for 25 projects. Of these:
- 14 were family containing a total of 910 units,
- 6 senior containing a total of 421 units and
- 5 supportive housing containing a total of 270 units
The total number of units developed will be 1,539 rentals for families, seniors, and special needs individuals.
Here is a summary by County:
- Atlantic: 4 family; 1 senior
- Bergen: 2 family; 1 supportive
- Cape May: 3 family
- Essex: 2 family; 2 senior
- Hudson: 1 family, 1 senior; 1 senior; 2 supportive
- Middlesex: 1 family; 1 senior; 1 supportive
- Monmouth: 1 family; 1 senior
- Ocean: 1 supportive
- Union: None
Click here for the full list of the LIHTC allocation.
Click here for the scores of all projects as well as the total allocation of funds.