February 3, 2014 Deadline
The U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has posted the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Years 2013-2014 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition. The CoC Application, Priority Listing, and Project Applications are now available.
The submission deadline is February 3, 2014.
- The FY 2013 – FY 2014 CoC Program Competition is administered under the CoC Program interim rule and covers the application and award process for Program funds.
- All applicants must pay close attention to Section I.B. Summary of the Application Process in the CoC Program Competition NOFA for specific requirements for each funding year.
- As stated in the FY 2013 CoC Registration Notice and the CoC Program Competition NOFA, CoCs with an approved FY 2013 CoC Registration that failed to include an eligible project on the CoC’s FY 2013 GIW during the FY 2013 CoC Registration process has the opportunity to amend its FY 2013 GIW to make those changes. Any changes to the FY 2013 GIW after CoC Registration must be approved by the local HUD CPD field office, in consultation with HUD Headquarters, within 7 days after the publication of the this NOFA. The due date of final HUD-approval for FY 2013 GIW changes is December 4, 2013. The detailed information can be found in the CoC Program Competition NOFA.
- HUD will post the final Annual Renewal Demand (ARD) and ARD less 5% per CoC as quickly as possible after the grace period for changes ends on December 4, 2013. As stated in the CoC Program Competition NOFA, HUD will not consider any additional changes to the Grant Inventory Worksheets or ARD after the 7 day period once the NOFA is published.
- The Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Impact under the National Environmental Policy Act – Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year 2013 Continuum of Care Program (FR-5700-N-31B) accompanies the posting of the CoC Program Competition NOFA.
- The e-snaps system is not compatible with Internet Explorer 10 or 11. Contact the e-snaps AAQ if you need assistance in accessing and completing the application Electronic Application in e-snaps.
The CoC Application, CoC Priority Listing, and the Project Applications are only available via SNAPS’ online grants management system, e-snaps. Only those CoCs with a HUD-approved FY 2013 CoC Registration will have access to the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing for the CoC Program Competition. The application submission deadline is Monday, February 3, 2014.
Click here for the 2013-2014 NOFA.
Click here for more detailed information.