How the Two Intersect
What You Can Do To Help
Wednesday, May 07, 2014, 1:00pm – 2:30 pm ET
- How do the fields of domestic violence and runaway and homeless youth services come together?
- Are there operating models and strategic resources to apply to those partnerships?
- What outcomes can result when these two systems collaborate?
This discussion will share national trends and modern day resources for supporting the two fields in working together and to learn about specific examples of agencies pooling their expertise and the impacts it has had. Participants will be able to submit their questions prior to the start of the online gathering and help shape the direction of the content and learning.
The webinar will be facilitated by:
- Susan Spagnuolo, Technical Assistance Manager at MANY and
- Ivonne Ortiz, Training & Resource Specialist at National Resource Center on Domestic Violence.
Click here for registration information.