SHA Calls for Workshop Proposals
The Supportive Housing Association of NJ (SHA) will sponsor the 16th Annual New Jersey Supportive Housing Conference at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, NJ on Friday, December 5, 2014. SHA invites you to submit a proposal to present a workshop at this year’s conference in response to the Workshop Request for Proposals.
This year’s NJ Supportive Housing Conference theme, “Breaking New Ground,” focuses on the ever-changing landscape at both the federal and state levels that bring opportunities and challenges.
Among the opportunities and challenges are:
- Transitions to Medicaid fee for service and managed care,
- Adapting new rules for home- and community-based services,
- Structuring separation of housing and services,
- Conceiving and implementing lower cost housing models, and a
- Adjusting to the constant threat of reduced funding from federal and state sources.
The annual conference is an educational and networking opportunity for housing and service providers, community planners, housing developers, public officials, families/consumers and those interested in promoting supportive housing for people with special needs and advancing supportive housing. The conference draws an average of 400 attendees and addresses state, regional and national issues.
Proposals are due by noon on Friday July 18, 2014.
Click here to contact Gail Levinson with questions.