Prepare Now to Educate Voters and
Candidates on Housing Issues
Learn how your organization can legally and effectively engage in the final and most important phase of the Voterization process: mobilizing voters.
The webinar will provide:
- A brief review of Voterization and the role voter mobilization plays in the process.
- Ideas on how to effectively maintain and utilize a voter contact list.
- An overview of effective communication strategies for talking with clients, residents, and the wider public about getting to the polls.
- Considerations for early voting and vote by mail campaigns.
- A discussion of voter mobilization activities for election day (phone banking, coordinating rides to the polls, etc.)
- Legal considerations for non-profit staff and organizations.
- An opportunity to ask questions of staff and discuss best practices.
Click here to register.