Maximizing Supportive Housing Resources for Success
The Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) will hold a two-day in-person supportive housing workshop on Wednesday, October 22, and Thursday, October 23, 2014 in Edison New Jersey. The sessions will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day.
Day 1 will cover: Mastering Quality in Supportive Housing
- CSH’s Dimensions of Quality Supportive Housing provide a solid foundation for developing, operating and evaluating supportive housing projects. This workshop will provide participants with a deep understanding of the Dimensions as well as tools for how to integrate them into supportive housing projects. Participants will also be able to demonstrate how quality supportive housing can achieve results.
Day 2 will cover: Effective Targeting: Maximizing Supportive Housing Resources for Success.
- The Federal Strategic Plan to End Homelessness and many federal funding streams are providing guidance to communities about effective targeting of housing interventions. This workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to become experts in the issue of targeting supportive housing.Topics will include:
- Appropriate target populations for supportive housing,
- How to target at the program and system-level, as well as an overview of HUD’s recent
- “Notice on Prioritizing Persons Experiencing Chronic Homelessness and Other Vulnerable Homeless Persons in Permanent Supportive Housing and Recordkeeping Requirements for Documenting Chronic Homeless Status.”
Who Should Attend?
- Funders and Continuum of Care Leads responsible for supporting and/or evaluating supportive housing programs
- Front-line staff and directors of existing, under-development or proposed supportive housing projects.
The cost for each day is $175 with a discounted price of $325 being offered for both days. The workshop will take place at the Edison Housing Authority, 14 Rev Samuel in Edison, New Jersey.
Please note that workshops require a minimum number of attendees to register. If registration minimum is not met, registrants will be notified of workshop cancellation within one week of the workshop and will be fully refunded.
Click here for more information and registration.