Over 100 attend
Workshop Materials Online
On October 31, 2014, more than 100 people attended Monarch Housing Associates “Coordinated Assessment: Streamlining the System” conference.
The conference was held at The National Conference Center in East Windsor New Jersey.
Photos form the event as well as all of the workshop materials are available in this post.
“We at Monarch are thrilled that we had an opportunity to bring together communities across New Jersey and dynamic and experienced presenters across the country to talk about coordinated assessment. It was a wonderful day filled with great energy and excitement. As we all work together to find effective ways to end homelessness, we are happy that we could bring a national perspective on homeless issues to New Jersey. Monarch hopes to continue providing more learning opportunities in the future.”
Said Taiisa Kelly, Senior Associate at Monarch.
These are photos from the event.
The Conference Agenda included prominent national leaders in coordinated assessment:
- Rebecca Pfeiffer, Charlotte-Mecklenburg County CoC Coordinator and Chair of the Coordinated Assessment Committee,
- Iain DeJong, President and CEO of OrgCode Consulting, Inc., and designer of the Vulnerability Index and Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool, or VI-SPDAT.
- Leticia Egea-Hinton, the Deputy Director of the Office of Supportive Housing in Philadelphia responsible for the Operations Division.
- Katrina Roebuck, the Deputy Director of the Office of Supportive Housing in Philadelphia responsive for the Permanent Supportive Clearinghouse.
- Prioritizing the Most Vulnerable – Using Data and Conducting a True Assessment
- Planning and Development – Key Steps for a Successful Implementation Process
- The Nuts and Bolts of Coordinated Assessment – Finding the Right Model and Tool
Click here for more information on how to end homelessness in NJ.