Outstanding Municipal Partner Award
The Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey’s (the Network’s) Annual Conference and Membership Meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at the National Conference Center at the Holiday Inn in East Windsor, NJ from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
New this year is the Outstanding Municipal Partners award. The Network wishes to recognize municipalities and local officials who have shown leadership and commitment to creating more affordable homes within their communities.
Outstanding Municipal Partners Evaluation Criteria:
- How does the project increase the range of housing options available?
- In what other ways has the town supported homes that are affordable in the past?
- How does the project fit into existing development and/or community plans?
- Has the community been involved in the development of the project?
- What challenges had to be overcome? Are aspects that could be replicated in communities elsewhere?
Help the Network highlight the great work that NJ towns are doing to increase the supply of homes that residents can afford by sending nominations to Arnold Cohen by Thursday, November 20, 2014.
Click here to learn more about the Outstanding Municipal Partner award and the Annual Conference and Membership Meeting.