Monarch Housing Offers Training Webinar
On December 1, 2014, Monarch Housing Associates hosted the NJ Counts 2015 Point-In-Time Coordinator webinar training. This session for community leaders kicked off planning efforts around the Count. The 2015 Point-In-Time Count of the homeless will be conducted on Wednesday, January 28.
The webinar training features important information about this year’s count, including:
- Developing a local PIT Count Plan and methodology
- Coordination of Participating Agencies
- Point-In-Time Coordinator role and responsibilities
- The Point-In-Time Survey and using HMIS for the Count
- Monarch Trainings and HUD PIT Guidance
- Data Collection Process and Timeline
- PIT Follow-Up and De-duplication
NJ Counts 2015 Point-In-Time Count Coordinator webinar training was geared toward local PIT Coordinators who are leading County efforts to plan, organize, and implement the 2015 Point-In-Time Count of the homeless in their communities.
Click here for the link to the webinar slides.
Click here for the link for the video.
Click here for more information.