Webinar Covers Essential
Point-in-Time Count Information
Monarch Housing Associates NJ Counts 2015 Point-In-Time Training Webinar covers important topics for agencies, staff, and volunteers participating in the January 2015 count.
Some of the essential information covered in this webinar includes:
- Introduction to the Point-In-Time Count
- Who to count in the Point-In-Time Count of the homeless, and how to count them
- Important tools for understanding Count methodology
- Changes to the 2015 Point-In-Time process
- General Survey Guidelines
- Detailed explanation of all paper survey questions and instruction on filling out the survey
- Key dates and submission deadlines for NJ Counts 2015
- Step by step guidance for entering survey data into online data tool in SurveyMonkey and
- Important fields for HMIS-participating agencies to review and update”
Click here for the webinar’s PowerPoint presentation.
Click here for a YouTube video of the webinar.
Questions about NJ Counts 2015? Please email Monarch or call 908-272-5363 x228.
For files and resources use our website menu for NJ Counts or click here.