Congressional Homelessness Caucus Focuses on
Child and Family Homelessness
On Tuesday, February 10, 2015, the National Center on Family Homelessness at the American Institutes for Research, in conjunction with the Congressional Homelessness Caucus and Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), will host a congressional briefing to highlight new findings in the America’s Youngest Outcasts Report, including research-driven solutions on child and family homelessness.
Speakers will include:
- LaTasha Lee, Office of Representative Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
- Carrie Palmer, Office of Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX)
- Mark Greenberg, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- John McGah, National Center on Family Homelessness
- Denise Ross, Prince Georges County (MD) School District
The briefing will be in room 2352 of the Rayburn House Office Building at 11:00 a.m.
Click here for a media release.
Click here for the full report.
Click here for our post on the report.