U.S. Senate & House Budget Resolutions
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015, at 2:00 p.m., the Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) will hold a webinar “Learn How the Senate & House Budget Resolutions Affect Funding of Affordable Housing Programs.”
The U.S. House and Senate have passed their respective budget resolutions that set spending priorities and limits. These ultimately impact how much money appropriations subcommittees are able to allocate to each federal program. The two resolutions currently propose significant cuts to housing and other assistance for vulnerable American families.
In addition to CSH, the webinar will feature speakers from the:
- Center for American Progress (CAP),
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, and the
- National Alliance to End Homelessness.
This webinar will offer:
- Real-time information on how the House and Senate budget resolutions may affect funding for housing and services critical to helping homeless populations, and
- How you can impact policymakers’ funding decisions in the upcoming weeks and months.
Click here to register for the webinar.