Join Colleagues for June
Event in New York City
The Supportive Housing Network of New York (SHNNY) will host its 15h annual conference on Thursday, June 4, 2015 in New York City.
This year’s conference will offer almost 25 panels and workshops will explore a variety of topics, including:
- How New York (state), San Francisco and Chicago are housing high-cost Medicaid recipients
- Modifying supportive housing to help tenants age in place
- StoryCorps comes to supportive housing: helping tenants tell their stories
- Weaving on-site healthcare into supportive housing services
- The latest in housing and homelessness policy
- New opportunities for housing individuals with criminal justice histories
- Ending veteran homelessness
The SHNNY conference will take place from 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at the New York Marriott Marquis. It is the largest supportive housing conference in the nation. Some 1,400 guests are expected this year and attendees will hear from more than 100 experts, innovators and leaders from around the country.
Click here for more to register and for more information.