Federal Budget: Engaging Congress to
Protect Critical HUD Program
The webinar focused on:
- What the recent budget resolutions and the sequester caps could mean for FY16 for U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and USDA Rural Housing Service programs and
- What advocates can do to engage Congress to protect critical programs.
Webinar presenters were:
- Gideon Anders, National Housing Law Project,
- Linda Couch, National Low Income Housing Coalition, and
- Deborah Weinstein, Coalition on Human Needs.
Click here to View the PowerPoint Slides (PDF.)
Click here for the updated NLIHC Budget Chart.