Network Seeks Workshop Proposals for
2015 Annual Conference
In preparation for its 2015 Annual Conference and Membership Meeting, the Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey (the Network) is inviting:
- Submissions for proposals to present or suggest an idea for a workshop and
- Nominations for Outstanding Municipal Partners.
The conference will take place Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at the National Conference Center in East Windsor. The deadline for submissions is Friday, August 7, 2015.
For the Outstanding Municipal Partners award, the Network will honor municipalities in the categories of:
- New Development
- Neighborhood Revitalization
The Network is planning the following workshop tracks for this year’s conference:
- Neighborhood Revitalization & Community Stabilization
- Nonprofit Management
- Housing Counseling
- Affordable Housing Policy
DEADLINE: August 7th, 2015.
Click here to submit a nomination for Outstanding Municipal Partner – New Development.
Click here to submit a nomination for Outstanding Municipal Partner – Neighborhood Revitalization.
Click here to submit a workshop proposal or idea.