Employment, Youth Programs, Coordinated Entry and
More Topics of Alliance Presentations
Among the presentations now available, the Mercer Alliance’s Executive Director, Frank Cirillo’s presentation, “Using Rapid Rehousing as a Catalyst for System Change” was part of the “Community Efforts to Take Rapid Re-Housing to Scale” workshop.
A snapshot of the over 61 conference presentations available online include:
- Improving Employment Outcomes
- Incorporating Homeless Youth Programs into Continuums of Care (CoC)
- Working with Police Officers to End Homelessness
- How Prioritization Works in Coordinated Entry
- Partnering with Public Housing Authorities (PHA)s and
- Maximizing Your State’s National Housing Trust Fund Resources
Click here for the “Using Rapid Rehousing” presentation.
Click here a full listing of the conference presentation’s available on the Alliance’s website.