Educating, Engaging and Training Students
This fall, some 20.2 million students are expected to attend American colleges and universities. The National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness is committed to ending hunger and homelessness in America by educating, engaging, and training students to directly meet individuals’ immediate needs while advocating for long-term systemic solutions.
The following New Jersey colleges and universities have joined the Campaign:
- Benjamin Franklin Middle School
- College of New Jersey
- Drew University
- Princeton University
- Ramapo College
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- Ridgewood High School
- Robert Wood Johnson University
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick
- Rutgers University, Busch, Camden, Cook, Douglas, Livingston and Newark Campuses
- St. Peter’s College
Click here to learn more about the Campaign.