This presentation explains the NJCounts 2016 Point-In-Time process, changes, and how Monarch will work with the local community to ensure the 2016 Count of persons experiencing homelessness works smoothly and effectively.
Key topics covered include:
- Introduction to the PIT Count
- NJ Counts 2016 Survey Updates and Survey Process
- PIT Count Planning
- PIT Coordinator Role in Coordinating Participating Agencies
- Data Collection Methods and Key Deadlines
- Count Follow-Up and De-Duplication
- PIT Media Contacts and Press Interaction
Click here for the PPT slides.