Awards for an Organization or Individual Achieving Great Results or Changing the Status Quo in Ending Homelessness
Do you know of an organization or individual achieving great results or challenging the status quo to get better outcomes?
One award will honor innovation in the practice of serving people experiencing homelessness and one award will recognize outstanding achievements in ending homelessness.
Please consider nominating an individual or organization that you think should be recognized, or share your own success by nominating your own organization.
- To make a nomination for either award, please fill out and submit one of the two nominating forms below by Friday, May 5, 2017.
- Semi-finalists will be chosen this summer and awardees will be announced by August 2017.
- Winners will be the guests of honor at the Alliance’s Annual Awards Ceremony on October 26, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
More details about the Innovation Award are as follows.
- Progress occurs when people are willing to challenge their status quo and create unique opportunities for change. Share with us organizations that are transforming that way we help the homeless either by developing new approaches or by creating new ways of operating standard programs.
- More details about the Excellence Award are as follows.Organizations and programs across the country are ending homelessness by employing best practices to place people in stable, permanent housing. Share with us an organization or person that is providing the highest level of housing services in their community.
Questions about the awards, please contact Michelle Fantone, Development Coordinator at or 202-942-8241.
The National Alliance to End Homelessness is a nonprofit, non-partisan, organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States. By improving policy, building capacity, and educating opinion leaders, the Alliance has become a leading voice on this issue.
The National Alliance to End Homelessness is a leading voice on the issue of homelessness.
The Alliance analyzes policy and develops pragmatic, cost-effective policy solutions. The Alliance works collaboratively with the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to build state and local capacity, leading to stronger programs and policies that help communities achieve their goal of ending homelessness.