Moving Blueprint for Economic Justice & Shared Prosperity from Design to Construction in NJ at Progress 2018 Conference
At its Progress 2017 conference last year, New Jersey Policy Perspective (NJPP) unveiled its Blueprint for Economic Justice & Shared Prosperity. The Blueprint is a bold policy agenda for the state’s 56th governor and 218th legislature.
This year’s Progress 2018 Conference will take place on Friday, March 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.at the Heldrich Hotel in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Tickets to the conference are available for $150.
Less than 10 weeks into Governor Phil Murphy’s new administration, NJPP will bring together experts, advocates, lawmakers and concerned citizens at Progress 2018 to continue to move this Blueprint from the design to construction phase.
Building a more just and fair New Jersey won’t be easy. Like all best-laid plans, new wrinkles have provided unexpected obstacles and created delays. And our construction has no choice but to continue through dangerous policy storms emanating from Washington, D.C.
But regardless of the barriers, NJPP and its partners will continue to build this foundation for a more just and fair New Jersey – at Progress 2018 and beyond. Please join us.
The conference agenda includes:
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am: Registration
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am: Introduction
- 9:15 am – 10:00 am: Keynote
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Morning Plenary Panel
- 11:15 am – 12:40 pm: Breakouts
- 12:45 pm – 2:00 pm: Lunch
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Afternoon Plenary
Breakout session descriptions include:
- Beyond Tax Scams & Budget Shams: Building Foundations for Public Investment & Shared Prosperity
- From Defense to Offense: A Progressive Health Care Agenda for New Jersey
- Work, Wages & Justice: Boosting Low-Paid & Working-Class Families
- Fair, Welcoming & Strong: Standing with Immigrants As Threats Continue
NJPP is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to students and nonprofit professionals. Please email David Nelson for further information.
NJPP gratefully acknowledges the generous support of its sponsors. Please consider showing your appreciation for NJPP’s policy leadership by becoming a sponsor.
If you would like to purchase more than thee tickets, please contact David Nelson at or 609-393-1145 x10.
NJPP drives policy change to advance economic justice and prosperity for all New Jerseyans through evidence-based, independent research, analysis and advocacy.
NJPP’s efforts reflect these principles:
- Government has an active role to play in helping people reach their full potential.
- Public investment and good government practices, along with market strategies, are essential to securing prosperity for all.
- A strong public sector is the cornerstone of a civil society.