Join us by April 13th in Signing the National Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Funding Sign On Letter
The letter outlines the need for federal funding and urges Congress to provide strong investments in life-saving programs including:
- the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA),
- the Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) and the
- Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA).
This letter is for organizations – not individuals. Please add your organization today! Last year the letter included over 900 organizational sign-ons, which demonstrated the powerful support for these programs.
Interested national, state, and local organizations should complete the Google form by Friday, April 13th at 5pm EST.
- ACT NOW: Sign a letter calling on Congress to increase funding for VAWA and related programs!
- Take action to secure funding for lifesaving programs
- Tell Congress that you care about funding for programs that serve victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Add your organization’s name to the National Task Force to End Sexual and Domestic Violence Funding letter which will be sent to Congress with the clear message: “We can’t turn away victims in their time of need.”
- You can also find an electronic copy of the letter here.
- Please add your organization’s name by completing this form by Friday, April 13th at 5:00pm EST.
- Click here for the full sign on link.
If you have any problems signing on: please email your organization information (including the name of your organization, your name, email, and your organization state) with FY19 Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Appropriations Sign On letter in the subject line.