Download the Congressional Reception App Today!
The video instructs how to best use the app before, during, and after the Congressional Reception.
- The app has many important features to help prepare you for the event. One of these features is the “Elected Officials” feature.
- This tool allows you to learn more about your elected officials and contact them.
- We encourage you to send a message to our senators and your respective representative to encourage them to attend the Reception on July 25th.
- You can also explore the “Impact Speakers” feature to see who will be speaking at the event.
- If you are taking a bus down to Washington D.C. on July 25th, you can also view where your bus is picking you up through the “Maps” feature.
- You can also view the partners of the Congressional Reception by selecting the “Sponsors” feature. Here you can learn more about each organization.
- After the Reception, there are still ways for you to use the app. For instance, if you take any photos during the Reception, you can post them on the “Connect” feature. You can also post any thoughts or comments you had about the event here!
- If you met someone during the event you want to network with, go to the “Attendees” feature and look for their name. Here you can contact them to make a connection.
There are many other features within the app including messaging, twitter, and an agenda. Be sure to watch the tutorial video so you know how to use all of these features.
Click here to download the app.
Or simply search on the App Store or Google Play for “Monarch” and scroll down until you see our logo.
If you still have questions on how to use the app, make sure you watch our YouTube video. You can also email us for any unanswered questions.
If you are passionate about providing affordable housing in New Jersey, you should attend the July 25th, a Congressional Reception will be held at the Dirksen Senate Auditorium in Washington D.C. This event will allow New Jersey residents who are working poor, below the poverty line and or impacted by homelessness to urge their elected officials in Washington to make No Cuts to Housing and remind them that Opportunity Starts at Home.
We know that by joining together and amplifying our voices, we can have an impact on the decisions that are made in Washington DC. Join Monarch Housing Associates and our 35 partners from New Jersey to make the case that homelessness is solvable a problem. The federal government must be a full partner in ensuring an adequate breadth of services are available to prevent children, people with disabilities, the elderly, and all of our neighbors in NJ from experiencing the homelessness.
Register today to attend the Congressional Reception. Everyone needs to register even if you are traveling on your own.
Follow the event with these hashtags