Send a Letter to Senators Booker and Menendez to Cosponsor the Affordable Housing Task Force Legislation
The “Task Force on the Impact of the Affordable Housing Crisis Act” (S.3231) has 16 bipartisan cosponsors, indicating significant momentum in the Senate to create an affordable housing task force to deeply study the nation’s crisis and to articulate robust solutions, as called for by the bill.
The Opportunity Starts at Home multi-sector affordable housing campaign has called on Congress to support the legislation. To-date, campaign advocates have sent 412 letters to various Senate offices urging support.
In July, these Senators introduced S.3231:
Since then, additional cosponsors include:
This group of bipartisan cosponsors embodies significant geographic and ideological diversity and demonstrates a growing recognition of the need for action on both sides of the aisle.
Please share this by spreading the word to your networks.
- Housing is Healthcare and Creates Healthy Communities
- 68,000 New Jerseyans Would At Risk of Losing SNAP Benefits
- Housing Credit Helping Develop and Preserve 59,194 Homes in NJ
- Garden State Leaders Fall 2019 Class Begins in September
- Join MHANJ and Monarch Housing on October 5 for Walk for Wellness and Recovery