Network Sees Victory on Bill Critical in Assisting Individuals in Crisis Needing Emergency Assistance
Yesterday, the New Jersey State Legislature voted favorably on three of the Housing and Community Network of New Jersey (the Network)’s policy priorities including lifetime emergency assistance! The Network thanks everyone who called and e-mailed their Senators and Assembly members.
Your efforts and hard work paid off. Two of the bills will now advance to the Governor’s office to be signed into law and one has been signed and set to be enacted.
The Mission of the Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey, of which Monarch is a proud member, is to enhance the ability of members to create and preserve long-term affordable housing and build strong communities in New Jersey through:
Our Latest Posts
- Ensuring Effective Fair Housing Enforcement Should be A Priority
- Housing is Healthcare and Creates Healthy Communities
- 68,000 New Jerseyans Would At Risk of Losing SNAP Benefits
- Housing Credit Helping Develop and Preserve 59,194 Homes in NJ
- Garden State Leaders Fall 2019 Class Begins in September