Network Sees Victory on Bill Critical in Assisting Individuals in Crisis Needing Emergency Assistance
Yesterday, the New Jersey State Legislature voted favorably on three of the Housing and Community Network of New Jersey (the Network)’s policy priorities including lifetime emergency assistance! The Network thanks everyone who called and e-mailed their Senators and Assembly members.
Your efforts and hard work paid off. Two of the bills will now advance to the Governor’s office to be signed into law and one has been signed and set to be enacted.
The Mission of the Housing and Community Development Network of New Jersey, of which Monarch is a proud member, is to enhance the ability of members to create and preserve long-term affordable housing and build strong communities in New Jersey through:
Our Latest Posts
- NLIHC Finds 72% of NJ Renters are Extremely Low-Income Renters in NJ are Cost Burdened
- Tomorrow, Join Monarch Housing in Honoring Richard Brown, a Champion for Ending Homelessness
- Food Assistance for NJ’s Struggling Workers and Families at Risk
- This Thursday, Join Monarch Housing to Honor Richard Brown’s Legacy to Monarch Housing and Kick Off the Advocacy Fund
- Next Thursday, Join Monarch Housing on March 21 as We Celebrate Richard Brown and His Leadership