NJPRA Hosts Conference Focused on Impact of Medical Use, Decriminalization, and Legalization in NJ
On May 23, 2019, New Jersey Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (NJPRA) hosts its second annual spring conference at Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township. The theme of this year’s conference is Up in Smoke?: Legalized Marijuana’s Impact on Mental Health, Social Justice, and Substance Use Recovery in New Jersey. Click here to register for the conference.
- Dr. David Nathan, MD, DFAPA: Founder and Board President of Doctors for Cannabis Regulation
- Luke Niforatos: Chief of Staff and Senior Policy Advisor at Smart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM)
- Amol Sinha: Executive Director of NJ-ACLU
- Dave D’Antonio, LPC, LCADC: Program Director at Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services
- Ami Kachalia: Policy Coordinator at Drug Policy Alliance, NJ
- Nick Loizzi: Coordinator at Sussex Municipal Alliance
- Sue Seidenfeld, MS, LCADC, CCS: Executive Director of COPE Center, Inc.
- Ijeoma Opara, PhD, MSW, MPH: Senior Advisor at NJ RAMP
- Dr. Monica Taing, PharmD, RPh: Member of Doctors for Cannabis Regulation
- Hitesh Patel, RPh: Partner and Pharmacist at Rapps Pharmacy
- Stephen Trimboli, Esq: Founding Member of Trimboli & Prusinowski, LLC
- Ken Wolski, RN: Executive Director of the Coalition for Medical Marijuana