Not Too Late to Share Your Support as a Sponsor or Register to Attend on July 24
The support of the Congressional Reception partner organizations makes the 2019 Congressional Reception taking place on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 possible. The generosity and dedication of these organizations and housing advocates will make this year’s event an incredible success.
To date, there 37 organizations are sponsoring the Congressional Reception. A list of our partnering sponsor organizations follows below
- Advance Housing, Inc.
- Affordable Housing Alliance
- The Alpert Group
- Anti-Poverty Network of New Jersey (APN)
- Bridges Outreach, Inc.
- Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Camden
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Metuchen
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Paterson
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Trenton
- Center for Family Services
- Collaborative Support Programs of NJ
- Community Access Unlimited
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Domus Corporation
- Fair Share Housing Center
- Family Promise of Bergen County
- Family Promise of Morris County
- Family Promise of Union County
- Garden State Episcopal Community Development Corporation
- Homeless Solutions, Inc.
- Housing and Community Development Network of NJ
- Hudson County Housing Resource Center
- Jewish Family Service of Atlantic and Cape May Counties
- M25 Initiative
- Mental Health Association in NJ
- Mental Health Association of Essex and Morris, Inc.
- Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness
- Monarch Housing Associates
- New Jersey Community Development Corporation
- Project Live
- Supportive Housing Association of NJ (SHA)
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
- Triple C Housing
We are still seeking additional partner sponsoring organizations to ensure that this year’s Congressional Reception is a success.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at the $400 (Community) and $800 (Capitol) levels. Please contact Kate Kelly for more information about sponsoring this year’s Congressional Reception or fill out the Sponsorship form.
The theme of this year’s Congressional Reception is Opportunity Starts at Home: Building a Necessary and Secure Foundation for Healthy Communities.
We are approaching our goal of 300 attendees! As of today, there are only about 80 spots available to attend this year’s Congressional Reception.
If you know someone who is planning on or is interested in joining us on July 24, please ask them to use this link and be sure to register today to guarantee a spot. Registration will close on Friday, July 19 at 12 p.m. (or sooner than that if bus seats fill up earlier than that date.)
Limited seats are still available on the buses departing from: Newark; Freehold; Teterboro/Westville; Madison/Edison and Galloway/Vineland and traveling to Washington D.C. on Wednesday, July 24.