Remembering Those Experiencing Homelessness in Atlantic, Bergen, Camden, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Passaic and Union Counties
Timed around December 21, 2019 which marks the longest night of the year and the beginning of winter, next week communities across New Jersey will hold homeless memorials and vigils.
- Atlantic County – Friday, December 20, 2019 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at William L. Gormley AtlanticCare HealthPlex in Atlantic City. Please call 609-572-8605 for more information.
- Bergen County – Friday, December 20, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Bergen County Housing, Health and Human Services Center, 120 South River Street in Hackensack.
- Camden County – Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at West Street Health Center, 519-525 West Street in Camden
- Hudson County – Thursday, December 19 at 11:00 A.m. at Old Bergen Church in Jersey City. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercer County – Thursday, December 19, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Turning Point United Methodist Church, 15 South Broad Street in Trenton
- Passaic County – Friday, December 20t, at 2:00 p.m. at Barbour Park. For more information, please contact Nancy Grier, City of Paterson Neighborhood Assistance Office at 973-610-5449
- Middlesex County – Saturday, December 21 at 5:00 p.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 505 Main Street in Spotswood
- Union County – Thursday, December 19 at 7:00 p.m. p.m. at Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 215 Elm Ave. in Rahway.