Asish Patel was appointed as COO on January 1, 2019. He also works with the housing production team. During the past 24 years Mr. Patel has worked on numerous acquisition, rehabilitation and new construction projects; consisting of condo units, single family homes, multi-family apartment buildings, scattered site projects, as well as commercial spaces.
Primary responsibilities include:
Mr. Patel also currently serves as Project Manager for all projects under development at Monarch Housing Associates.
Mr. Patel graduated from the New Jersey Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, with a History minor, and a Masters’ degree in Management.
Mr. Patel attended Pratt Institute’s Community and Economic Development Internship Program.
Mr. Patel was a housing scholar in 1994, and has continued to work for Monarch from that point forward.
Call Mr. Patel at 908-272-5363 ext. 223.
Our Latest Posts
- NJ Gov. Murphy Announces Plan for Restored Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Trump Administration’s Proposes Budget Would Exacerbate Homelessness in NJ
- Two Federal Bi-Partisan Bills Addressing Homelessness Introduced
- Investors Bank Foundation Supports Monarch Housing’s Racial Equity Summit
- New Jersey Sees 27% Increase in Students Experiencing Homelessness