Jay Everett joined Monarch Housing Associates in 2013. His specialization in research surrounding impact assessment of social projects in housing, infrastructure, and health complements the work of the Ending Homelessness Team. Jay has international public sector experience as Community Development Intern at AySA, Argentina’s largest public water utility, and he has also consulted with Colombian and American community development organizations.
Most recently, Jay worked providing educational services to families with special needs students in New Jersey.
Jay is a graduate of Ramapo College of New Jersey and holds a Master of International Affairs and Development degree from The New School University.
Call Mr. Everett at 908-272-5363 ext. 232.
Our Latest Posts
- NJ Gov. Murphy Announces Plan for Restored Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Trump Administration’s Proposes Budget Would Exacerbate Homelessness in NJ
- Two Federal Bi-Partisan Bills Addressing Homelessness Introduced
- Investors Bank Foundation Supports Monarch Housing’s Racial Equity Summit
- New Jersey Sees 27% Increase in Students Experiencing Homelessness