Kate Kelly joined Monarch Housing Associates in March of 2011. Her responsibilities include writing policy and other website updates, coordinating state and federal advocacy update and assisting with fundraising efforts. Prior to joining Monarch, she worked for seven years at the Partnership for Strong Communities in Hartford, Connecticut as the Reaching Home Campaign Manager. Managing the statewide effort to end long-term homelessness, Kate effectively implemented statewide advocacy campaigns to fund over 700 new supportive housing units for individuals and families.
At the Partnership, she educated state and federal legislators and staff about supportive housing homelessness issues and advocated for new funding sources. She has also developed public forums that led to formal policy recommendations and educated local constituencies such as policymakers, legislators and funders.
Ms. Kelly received her B.A. in government from the University of Notre Dame and an M.S.W from the University of Connecticut School of Social Work.
Call Ms. Kelly at 908-272-5363 ext. 224.
Our Latest Posts
- Critical Funding for National Housing Trust Fund May Be at Risk
- Support Funding for Code Blue Bill & Support Emergency Assistance NJ
- Meet New Jersey’s Four New Members to Congressional Delegation
- As Another Government Shutdown Looms, Low Income Americans At Risk Once Again
- Join Monarch Housing in Signing Letter to Congress by Feb 8 to Lift Harmful Sequester Spending Caps