Appointed as Monarch’s CEO on January 1, 2019
Taiisa Telesford Kelly joined Monarch Housing Associates in March of 2006. She has experience in housing development working with federal, state and local funding sources to secure financing for special needs housing projects.
In October of 2007, Taiisa joined the Ending Homelessness Team where she works with local governments, non profits and community stakeholders to develop coordinated strategies to end homelessness.
On January 1, 2019, she was appointed CEO.
Mrs. Kelly has extensive experience in working with community stakeholders on homeless planning activities. As a member of the Ending Homelessness Team Mrs. Kelly guides communities through the process of developing 10 year plans to end homelessness and has completed 3 community plans in the past 2 years.
Working collaboratively with counties and service providers, Mrs. Kelly helps to bring best practices and program models such as:
On November 27, 2018, Mrs. Kelly was interviewed on Newark Today.
Mrs. Kelly received her B.A. in psychology and anthropology from Rutgers University.
Call Mrs. Kelly at 908-272-5363 ext. 228.
Our Latest Posts
- NLIHC Finds 72% of NJ Renters are Extremely Low-Income Renters in NJ are Cost Burdened
- Tomorrow, Join Monarch Housing in Honoring Richard Brown, a Champion for Ending Homelessness
- Food Assistance for NJ’s Struggling Workers and Families at Risk
- This Thursday, Join Monarch Housing to Honor Richard Brown’s Legacy to Monarch Housing and Kick Off the Advocacy Fund
- Next Thursday, Join Monarch Housing on March 21 as We Celebrate Richard Brown and His Leadership