Appointed as Monarch’s CEO on January 1, 2019
Taiisa Telesford Kelly joined Monarch Housing Associates in March of 2006. She has experience in housing development working with federal, state and local funding sources to secure financing for special needs housing projects.
In October of 2007, Taiisa joined the Ending Homelessness Team where she works with local governments, non profits and community stakeholders to develop coordinated strategies to end homelessness.
On January 1, 2019, she was appointed CEO.
Mrs. Kelly has extensive experience in working with community stakeholders on homeless planning activities. As a member of the Ending Homelessness Team Mrs. Kelly guides communities through the process of developing 10 year plans to end homelessness and has completed 3 community plans in the past 2 years.
Working collaboratively with counties and service providers, Mrs. Kelly helps to bring best practices and program models such as:
On November 27, 2018, Mrs. Kelly was interviewed on Newark Today.
Mrs. Kelly received her B.A. in psychology and anthropology from Rutgers University.
Call Mrs. Kelly at 908-272-5363 ext. 228.
Our Latest Posts
- Monarch Housing and the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs Announce a Transformative Planning Process Centering on Racial Equity
- Housing Should be a Right for Every American
- Nearly 600,000 Children in NJ Will Receive Extra Food Assistance Benefits
- CDC, USICH and HUD Share Further COVID-19 Guidance
- Project H.O.P.E. Serves Most Vulnerable Households in Camden