Who represents me?

Search Candidates, Elections and Officials

We are pleased to offer this simple search widget from Project Vote Smart so that you can find the elected representatives, candidates and officials either by name or zip code. Current officials are listed first and candidates last. Clicking on a name will take you to a Project Vote Smart page which provide contact information as well as recent votes, speeches and ratings.

To get the most accurate information when searching by Zip code please submit a 9-digit Zip code to further refine your search.

1 comment add yours

  1. I have signed up for help with housing. I’m tired of being homeless, not knowing where i’m going to lay my head at night. I would like to know who i can contact here in winston-salem nc 274107 about my housing needs. I’ve had a pending disability for four years. Can anyone please help me or call me at 336-784-6478.

Join the conversation!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.