Cancellation requests made prior to August 31, 2022 will receive a full refund.
Cancellation requests made between September 1, 2022 and September 28, 2022 will receive a refund of half of their registration fee.
Registration closes September 28, 2022. No refunds will be given after this point
*In the event that a registrant contracts COVID within seven days of the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for a refund or transfer of registration.
In order to attend the Event, individuals must:
- Review and agree to the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk;
- Abide by the Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Events, including:
- Providing proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status, as defined by the Center for Disease Control or
- If not vaccinated or vaccinations are not up to date, be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 antigen test onsite
- Abide by all safety and health protocols for the Event including, but not limited to, those protocols consistent with the guidance and recommendations of public health agencies for slowing the transmission and exposure to COVID-19 including, but not limited to sanitation procedures and physical distancing measures at and during the Event;
- Monitor their health for any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Not attend the Event if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19;
- Not attend the Event if anyone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19 in the seven (7) days prior to the first date of the Event;
- Withdraw their attendance at the Event should they experience any symptoms of COVID-19 during the Event;
- Notify Monarch of any positive COVID antigen or PCR test received within three (3) days of conclusion of the Event, to allow Monarch to notify attendees that a fellow attendee has tested positive; and
- Abide by any other policies, protocols, procedures, or other directives from Monarch in connection with the Event.