Sharon Levy has been involved in the affordable housing industry for over 25 years working for nonprofit organizations, for-profit housing developers, and state government. Since joining Monarch in 2005, Sharon has helped clients develop multifamily rental housing in New Jersey for households with special needs, seniors, and families. Sharon is experienced in creating affordable housing through multi-layered financing structures including:
Sharon received a BA in Political Science from the University of Michigan in 1989 and a Masters in City and Regional Planning from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1992.
Call Ms. Levy at 908-272-5363 ext. 221.
Our Latest Posts
- NJ Gov. Murphy Announces Plan for Restored Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Trump Administration’s Proposes Budget Would Exacerbate Homelessness in NJ
- Two Federal Bi-Partisan Bills Addressing Homelessness Introduced
- Investors Bank Foundation Supports Monarch Housing’s Racial Equity Summit
- New Jersey Sees 27% Increase in Students Experiencing Homelessness